Tech Music School (TMS) in London is an established market leader in popular music education, delivering professional, real world training for performers, producers, songwriters and business entrepreneurs.
Tech Music School – Music College & Academy
With 30 years’ experience in popular music education, TMS prides itself on its high quality teaching which supports the development of technically accomplished and versatile graduates who are equipped for a sustainable career in the UK’s most dynamic industry.
Our music school has excellent links with the music business both in London and overseas. This includes leading record and artist management companies, performing artists, magazines and venues to give TMS students the best opportunities for gaining experience and employment in the music industry. Our facilities are second to none and are as kitted out with professional equipment from leading providers such as Marshall, Mapex, Hartke, Zildjian, Shure, and Apple.
TMS have lead the way in popular music education and have continued to be relevant in today’s industry through our team of music industry professional tutors that specialize in key areas like performance where you will focus on drum, vocal, guitar and bass, Songwriting where we nurture your creative flair for composition and lyric writing, Music Production to develop the skill sets needed within the 21st century production industry and Music Business where we provide you the opportunity to find, manage and promote artists from within the college and beyond.
We are more than a music college, we are at the heart of the creative music community offering students the chance to get real world experience, hone their skills, gain recognized qualifications and build networks that will support them through their music career. Just look at a selection of our alumni who have benefited from the TMS experience.
- Ash Soan: Adele
- Phil Simmonds: Jessie J, Plan B, Leona Lewis
- Sandy Beales / Dan Richards: One Direction
- Phil Short: Chip (formerly known as Chipmunk)
- Luke Harris: Wretch 32
- Leddra Chapman: Solo
- Vicky Warwick: Cee Lo Green
- Nathan Curran: Basement Jaxx
- Marina Diamandis: Marina and the Diamonds
- Julien Brown: Massive Attack, Kylie Minogue
- Student Opportunities at Tech Music School
- JoJo Mayer Masterclass
- Leddra Chapman Getting On It
- TMS Fulham launch gig - heads of department close the show!
- TMS Fulham: The building is complete, the students are in and the term has started Video
- Official Fulham Launch and 30th Anniversary Video
- Tech Music School Students in the Studio
- Fulham! - Are you coming? Video
- Tech Music School Graduation 2013
- 30 Years of Drum Masterclasses Video
- Why study a Diploma at TMS? Video
- TMS: The Best Place For Drummers Video
- John Wheatcroft Trio Masterclass Video
- TMS Students 'Working in the Music Industry' Video
- Nate Watts (Stevie Wonder) Masterclass Video
- Tech Records EP3 Launch Gig Video
- This Is Tech Music School Video